Re: FUSE Call for Testing

From: Alan Somers <asomers_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 22:02:41 -0600
Clay,
    Thanks for offering to help.  If you don't know whether or not
you're currently using FUSE, just do "pkg info -r fusefs-libs" and "
pkg info -r fusefs-libs3".  There are a few fuse ports that don't
depend on either fusefs-libs or fusefs-libs3, but not many.  If you
don't find any, but want to play around anyway, then you can try
installing something like fusefs-wikipediafs or fusefs-sshfs.  The
former lets you mount wikipedia as a file system, and the latter lets
you view a remote server's file system via an SSH connection.
-Alan