Re: "amdgpu and radeonkms are known to fail with EFI Boot"

From: Clay Daniels Jr. <clay.daniels.jr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:05:50 -0500
Greg, thanks for the wonderful suggestion. Where should I put this line: "
hw.syscons.disable=1 "
I tried it in /etc/rc.conf and it booted into the console as usual with
repeated messages:
/etc/rc.conf  hw.syscons.disable=1: not found
I could login to the console as usual, but trying to run startx (as user)
still fails. Maybe there is some boot config file this goes in?

Thanks
Clay