Re: "amdgpu and radeonkms are known to fail with EFI Boot"

From: Clay Daniels Jr. <clay.daniels.jr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:06:01 -0500
YES! YES! YES!

THANKS VERY, VERY MUCH EVERYONE, especially Greg & Evilham. It now works!!!

I had been fighting this problem for three weeks of 13.0 Current snapshots
and failed until now. I was never so glad to see that window load with the
three terminals & a clock. The rest is a piece of cake.

Thanks so much,
Clay Daniels