Re: Kernel-Crash when working with ubt0

From: Miranda Maria Sophie Van den Breukelingen <mms.vanbreukelingen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 21:08:39 +0200
works for me as far as pairing concernes (with patch -C > .diff.txt

option         LOCK_PROFILING
option         WITNESS

is on in kern.config. My problem presists in the following form:

*l2control -a c0:7a:a5:00:c7:11 read_channel_listl2control: Could not bind
socket, bdaddr=c0:7a:a5:00:c7:11: Network is down*

l2ping is ok; tried with different BT-headsets and "buttons", did *'patch
-C < ng_btsocket.diff.txt'* in /usr/src/head; success with the chunks 1-19,
removing a previous patch and looked satisfied after gitt --diff - 'ing it.

Interferences are a big problem with that kinda technology as on 2.4Ghz
like the "old" WLAN wave has been - and where I live it is still the same -
even when we're getting IPv6 the download speed won't relatively be faster
- it always took half an hour to download an .iSO at a distribution server
and without VPN it is fast  and effordable for about 10MB/s with .torrents
- 5G we are coming,  I think, the VR is gonna  need lots and lots of
data-transfers around the globe.

So, what to do with the "network down" - problem?

The 'bluetooth-config scan' command is practical but is just pairing, not
connecting. Any ideas?

MvB