Re: kernel module code coverage

From: Eric Joyner <ricera10_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 11:12:23 -0800
I didn't realize it was going to get updated so soon, but the versions on
that page were at "8.16.5" for the Windows and Linux versions when I sent
my email a couple days ago.

It also appears the versions for the OSs aren't all updated at the same
time (.6 seems to only includes Windows/macOS fixes), so it's still
possible we'll see 8.16.6 or 8.16.7 for FreeBSD later, absent any official
messaging.