13-CURRENT r355560: GNOME and KDE crash when logging in

From: Neel Chauhan <neel_at_neelc.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:15:09 -0500
Hi freebsd-current_at_ mailing list,

When I updated my laptop to r355560, I could boot into GDM, but logging
into GNOME led to a coredump and brought me back to GDM.

I tried KDE, but logging in via SDDM also led to a crash.

I noted a lot of changes to the VM subsystem have happened, are they
related to the crashes?

Not meaning that r355560 specifically caused the issue, but that's the
last checked out revision.

I don't have coredumps, sorry. Looks like my laptop will be booting into
Windows for the time being. Running -STABLE is not an option because of
unsupported hardware there.

-Neel

===

https://www.neelc.org/