Heads up: Large patch that adds NFSv4.2 has been committed to head/current

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 23:30:15 +0000
Hi,

r355677 is a large patch that adds NFSv4.2 support to the NFS client/server.
It has survived a "make universe" for all arches that would build (some mips
and sparc64 failed for reasons unrelated to this patch).
However, I have not been able to do a build with a recent GCC.
If there are build problems, please let me know.

Although there are a lot of code changes, they should not affect the other
versions of NFS. The patch does add two new sysctls that can be used to
limit the minor versions of NFSv4 supported by the nfsd and, as such, NFSv4.2
can be disabled without reverting this patch.

It does change the internal interface between the NFS modules, so they must
all be upgraded simultaneously. Although arguably not necessary, I will do a
version bump for this.

Hopefully this big patch does not cause you grief, rick