Lua Loader Failure to Include

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_cschubert.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 05:05:37 -0800
Hi,

Under the old Forth loader the line:

	include /boot/testbed/test_sys

would load the file and execute loader commands.

However the the Lua loader results in the following:

OK include /boot/testbed/amd64-current-r
no error message
OK

Looking at the code, interp_include() expects to run actual Lua code
using luaL_dofile(). Is this an intended change?

The loader statements the file above is intending to execute are:

echo
echo
echo testbed/amd64-current-r (12.0-CURRENT) loader file selected
set bootdev=disk1s4a:
include /boot/testbed/current.hints
include /boot/testbed/do_load_KOMQUATS

Let me know if I am to rewrite these loader statements into Lua or
whether the Lua loader should be taught to read loader statements
instead.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_cschubert.com>