Re: drm2 removed?

From: Rodney W. Grimes <freebsd-rwg_at_pdx.rh.CN85.dnsmgr.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 09:10:56 -0800 (PST)
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 04:33:24PM +0000, Johannes Lundberg wrote:

> > > The code is still in base, but disabled by default.? I have to have a
> > > look at this, but it might take a couple of days before we have a fix.
> > > Regards
> >
> > Commit from 12 days ago and we get the news now... Any progress on the
> > CI for drm modules?
> >

> The commit ends with
>
> In collaboarion with: pho
> Discussed with: emaste
> Reviewed by:    markj
> MFC after:      2 weeks
> Sponsored by:   The FreeBSD Foundation
> Differential revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D18894
>
> No exp-run over ports.  You'll likely see more reports when
> the indicated MFC occurs in a day or two.

If this breaks drm2, it must not be MFC'ed until that
breakage is fixed, and I am sure kib knows that.  I
doubt there was any intent to brek drm2, it seems to
have been over looked, and yet another reason to
not unhook this from the builds in ^head.

Rod <RE
Thanks,
--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgrimes_at_freebsd.org