Re: problem building dev/e1000

From: Eric Joyner <erj_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 11:03:08 -0800
Looking through the SVN logs, it looks like kib put an entry in the
stable/12 UPDATING in r344149 when he MFC'd the "make iflib a loadable
module" changes.

As for the em man page, they don't note the specific "device iflib"
dependency, so that needs to be added (as well as a more general update
since it looks like it's out of date). Though, there is at least a mention
of it using iflib near the bottom.

- Eric