Re: bectl slow

From: Graham Perrin <grahamperrin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 03:00:53 +0000
On 19/02/2019 02:50, Adam wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 8:35 PM Graham Perrin <grahamperrin_at_gmail.com
> <mailto:grahamperrin_at_gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Preparing to update the OS, I created a new boot environment.
>     Creation
>     took a long time, subsequent bectl commands are extraordinarily slow.
>
>     Whilst composing this e-mail I'm awaiting completion of a simple list.
>
>     Any ideas?
>
>     zpool status shows no problem. Last scrubbed 27th December, I'll
>     begin a
>     scrub after the current 'bectl list' command completes …
>

> What happens if you try it without fuse loaded?
>
> --
> Adam

root_at_momh167-gjp4-8570p:~ # kldunload fuse.ko
kldunload: can't unload file: Device busy

If it helps: fusefs-ext4fuse was amongst packages that were identified
during a recent run of `pkg autoremove`. I recall running this before
actually allowing removal:

pkg query %e jackit celt fdk-aac fusefs-ext4fuse luajit mbedtls