usb/234503 already committed, but needs modification to cover more devices

From: Mel Pilgrim <list_freebsd_at_bluerosetech.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 16:41:38 -0800
A quirk for a USB flashdrive was added to head (r342657), but the
modification was too narrow.  The quirk affects all of the devices in
the Chipfancier SLC family, not just the one specific device for which
the quirk was added.

I replied to usb/234503 about this, but as this is already in head, I'd
like someone to act on it and modify the quirk to cover all of the
devices in the family before 12.0-R comes out (and hopefully MFC to
stable before 11.3 comes out).

As I wrote in the PR, I'm already running the patch in releng/11.2 in
production.