New format for binaries?

From: Unidef <unidef_at_unidef.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 21:30:49 +0000 (UTC)
Instead of just cc files*c -o file

We can do

cc files*. -o file.c

And cpp file*cpp -o file.cpp

We can hook it up to a MySQL or a neural database? A neural database is a multi dimensional multi directional binary tree with a master function with a character array and a (double long *) malloc(double long * NEURAL_SIZE); index variable, and there’s a search function that searches by character array

Hopefully this doesn’t sound like spam so don’t yell at me.. <0 (dr evil emote)

Unidef

Sent from my iPhone