Re: UEFI boot broken in 13?

From: Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon_at_dec.sakura.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 21:28:31 +0900
Hi.

Try attached patch for stand/efi/boot1/boot1.c.
This partially reverts r347193 and works at least for me.

Without this, boot1.efi (bootx64.efi) forcibly boot from
first physical HDD/SSD, even if forcibly booted from other
physical drive via BIOS (UEFI firmware) menu.

Remaining parts of r347193 and following some commits does not
affect.

 *Hand-crafted reverse patch from commit mail [1].
  Reverting whole r347193 is fine, too.

[1]
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-head/2019-May/124677.html