Got the same error from gptzfsboot this morning

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 11:07:59 -0400
Toomas:

My laptop has been booting up flawlessly since I installed the
gptzfsboot file that you sent.  It also successfully rebooted from a
cold start this morning but I received the same error message just a few
minutes ago when powering up again.

gptzfsboot: error 1 LBA 18446744072709551608
gptzfsboot: error 1 LBA 1
gptzfsboot: No ZFS pools located, can't boot

On my third retry, I was successful.  This is the same LBA and error
number that I was getting previously.

Tom

--
Public Keys: