FCP-101: obsolete driver removal planned for 2019-05-18

From: Brooks Davis <brooks_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 18:27:12 +0000
I've posted a review to remove obsolete 10 and 10/100 Ethernet drivers
as previous approved in FCP-101.  The following drivers are slated for
removal from FreeBSD-HEAD (to be FreeBSD-13):

ae, bm, cs, de, ed, ep, ex, fe, pcn, sf, sn, tl, tx, txp, vx, wb, xe

Since the previous announcement dme(4) has been moved to the keep list as
it is the on-board NIC on supported and non-expandable mips devices.

The review can be found at: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20230

I plan to make each removal an individual commit.
Individual commits can be seen in this pull request:
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/pull/398

The FCP can be viewed at:
https://github.com/freebsd/fcp/blob/master/fcp-0101.md

-- Brooks