No vmm.ko present.

From: Alexandre C. Guimarães <rigoletto_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 16:25:32 -0300
Hello,

Since 12.1R (I've not used bhyve on 12R) I can't load the vmm.ko module,
and it isn't present in /boot/kernel.

In a first moment I thought that was a consequence of some src.conf
customizations I did but there is at least one separated case on forums.

This system of mine without vmm.ko was built from source, but another one I
have was *upgraded* using freebsd-update and has it in place.

The user from forums has a fresh 12.1R install and can't load the module
unless he add to /boot/loader.conf:

vmm_load="YES"
vmm_name="/boot/kernel/vmm.ko"

For the record the vmm manual is working (show up) for me and this is the
src.conf I used to build my system where vmm.ko missing:

WITHOUT_BLACKLIST=YES
WITHOUT_BSDINSTALL=YES
WITHOUT_EE=YES
WITHOUT_EFI=YES