Re: FreeBSD Friday

From: Clay Daniels <clay.daniels.jr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 15:21:30 -0600
Just my two cents worth, but I think you would have more fun and learn new
stuff if you followed weekly the 13.0 Current snapshots all shown at the
same place, most every Thursday:

https://www.freebsd.org/where.html

 Pick the i386 for your intel laptop.  You will get the most up to date
install short of compiling the whole thing daily. Either way, have fun!

Best Wishes.

Clay