how to configure RaidZ pool for anon FTP

From: Andy New <andynew327_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:43:45 +0000 (UTC)
Hi:

I would appreciate suggestions for how to accomplish the following.  I would like to setup an anon FTP server on a local network.  I plan to use one disk with UFS for booting and running the OS, and would like to use 4 disks in a RaidZ pool as the space for uploading and downloading files via FTP (/var/ftp/) from the local network only.

Also, I remember several years ago there was a very simple and easy way to get anon FTP working.  I think the command was bsdinstall, and then you could choose an option that would set up anon FTP.  Does that still exist, what is the procedure to configure it now?

Any suggestions for how to configure this would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards