object locking patch series going into current later today

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_jroberson.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 09:25:50 -1000 (HST)
Hello,

As part of the NUMA and VM concurrency work I have refactored the way page
busy state works in order to improve vm object concurrency.  This is a six
patch series that has been tested more in totality than in parts.  I will
be committing them back to back after a final universe build today.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21548
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21549
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21592
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21594
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21595
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21596

This has been tested fairly extensively so I don't expect a lot of fallout
but you may want to wait for all six before you update.

Thanks,
Jeff