Re: DRM-current-kmod is still a problem at r353339

From: Eirik Øverby <ltning_at_anduin.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 21:47:24 +0200
On 10/17/19 3:03 PM, Niclas Zeising wrote:> On 2019-10-16 18:57, Neel Chauhan wrote:
>> While drm-current-kmod worked for a little while, it broke with r353645.
>>
>> https://i.imgur.com/Q5nYZf2.jpg
>>
>> I'm using the same HP Spectre that I used earlier (where it worked and where it panicked).
>>

> That commit looks unrelated, it touches the wbwd and superio drivers, nothing else.  Any chance you can bisect exactly which revision that caused the new issues?

I have the same problem, same panic, as Neel. ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen6.

I'm bulding again right now, but my previous build was from EuroBSDCon so finding the commit that breaks is going to be kinda hard (unless you have some ninja trick to teach me). I notice there has been some significant changes to vm_pmap.c and friends since my build from yesterday, so here's hoping it's fixed..

Wbr
/Eirik