wlan can't discover known networks after relocating

From: Johannes Lundberg <johalun_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:25:00 -0700
Hi

For a long time now I have had this problem with iwm and wlan0. Whenever
I move between work and home it won't reconnect automatically and I have
to do wlan0 scan manually for it to pick up the different network.

Anyone have a solution for this? For now I think I'll put a 'ifconfig
wlan0 scan' in crontab to run every minute.

Dell laptop, 13-CURRENT, always fairly recent.

Also, I'm using lagg wifi failover but I'm pretty sure it's the same if
I configure only wifi.

Cheers!