Re: The X11 error correction went to a non-booting kernel

From: <mms.vanbreukelingen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 04:08:53 +0000 (UTC)
 Mr.  Clay,  Daniels,  Jr.,!
Sorry for the typo in the mail. Arch linux is a wonderful System as a long as you KISS,  therefore an unreachable target and wait for April,  1st,  Judd's making a joke 😜 then,  where it is likely to be known what to do the upcoming year.
My Cheetah correction system on androids custom makes bug like this apperently when you don't need it and your insertion device has been stolen. Have you been this,  Ganesha-Daniel?  If so,  rats stay rats even if they win a flight. A gdb for these kinds of v.  keyboards,  especially when SDDMing has been one of the greatest project for Plasma Neon in development on armhf.
So the problem: why are  you trying to delete my kerns. ➕ builtworld on a freshly based upsetting of CURRENT with things like lock profiling and an -v flag?
I have a 1 year old homebrewed Ryzen 3700 on an Asus 350 Prime + with 16GBs and my grandmother's a Dell Vostro 3000 series. Being this dmesg fancy leads me to conclusion to turn it off on startup services.
_at_gordon: not bullshit at all,  just a desperate crying for help on this amdgpu problem.
Sorry,  no output of anything,  especially dmesg or service status as still no web.

Ah Daniel,  how about booting single,  your ELF binaries are damaged now. Look for y97r /device😁!
Miranda

  On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 21:35, Clay Daniels Jr.<clay.daniels.jr_at_gmail.com> wrote:   Interesting email. Not sure why it went to the Current email list, but it probably does apply to me.
Since July I have been following the 13.0 Current weekly snapshots. I wipe the partition and make a clean install, saving any files I might have created to a thumbdrive. Of course these kernels are not booting anymore. They no longer exist.
I've been wondering if someone, human or robot, keeps track of Current builds. Apparently so. I recently built me a new computer and have been been busy installing Current on the newer machine.  I went from a 2014 All-in-One HP Pavilion 23 with AMD E2 cpu to an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X.
If I could help the Current project in any way, like sending a dmesg or such each week, I would be glad to do so.
Let me know,Clay Daniels