Re: Can't boot current on Minnowboard

From: Renato Botelho <garga_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 17:30:24 -0300
On 24/09/19 15:36, Toomas Soome wrote:

>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> does it have bios emulation and does it behave there?
>>
>> No, this board is EFI only.
>>

> Is it atom board? UEFI32 or UEFI64?

It's Atom and is UEFI64.

I figured out this board has HDMI and serial console and output is going
only to serial.  If LiveCD option is selected on serial it shows up on
HDMI as well.

I've downloaded latest firmware version and updated the board.  After
that I noted serial console is configurable on setup and disabled by
default.

Even with Input/Output serial items disabled it's sending output to
serial console and I can see UArt item listed on EFI variables on loader
prompt.
--
Renato Botelho