Bridge project update (Week of April 6th)

From: Kristof Provost <kp_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 12:05:24 +0200
Hi,

There’s relatively little to report on this week.
The main patch is still pending review. I’ll give that another week or
so, so there may not be much to report on next week either.

There is one new test ready to be committed:

  - https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24337

I initially expected not to be able to MFC these changes back to 12, but
that may be possible after all.
There is an experimental patch set for stable/12 here:
https://people.freebsd.org/~kp/if_bridge/stable_12/

Best regards,
Kristof Provost