Re: FreeBSD Office Hours

From: Allan Jude <allanjude_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:49:35 -0400
Last week we had another FreeBSD Office Hours session, the video can be
found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MpltC87L3E

It was less well attended, likely due to the time slot.

Please vote in this poll to choose the time slot(s) for future Office
Hours sessions. We will likely alternate between two time slots to try
to make sure it is possible for everyone to attend some of the time.

https://forms.gle/3HjjRx9KMcM3SL4H7

If you would like to host a future office hours session, please fill in
a slot on the wiki:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/OfficeHours

--
Allan Jude