Compiling MOD_CC into kernel (TCP congestion control)?

From: Hartmann, O. <ohartmann_at_walstatt.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 19:28:54 +0200
On a firewall/router project of ours I try to experiment with several
options/algorithms for mod_cc(4). The kernel is compiled statically, so
that no kernel module can be loaded at runtime, therefor I need to
compile the different modules mod_cc into the kernel.

The manpage mod_cc(4) states: " ... Algorithm modules can be compiled
into the kernel or loaded as kernel modules ..."

Trying to figure out which manpage could hold the necessary information
how to proceed with compiling those modules statically into the kernel,
I tried tcp(4), mod_cc(4) and tried to get some informations from
/usr/src/sys/conf/NOTES - without any succes.

Can someone point me to the correct manpage to perform the desired task?

Thanks in advance,
kind regards

O. Hartmann