Re: bc and dc -e/-f and Copyright

From: Stefan Esser <se_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 17:35:44 +0200
Am 31.07.20 um 19:44 schrieb Walter von Entferndt:
> Hi, innocent user here.
> At Freitag, 31. Juli 2020, 14:00:00 CEST, Gavin Howard
> <gavin.d.howard_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>     3. I could restore the expected behavior of -e and -f and add -E and
>>     -F options that do the same thing but do not exit. I think I like this
> +1
> This is the most intuitive & natural choice.

An even better alternative has been suggested and implemented, I'm
waiting for that version to be tagged in the repository and will
then update our base version:

The -e and -f option will in general exit after all input has been
processed, but an additional "-f -" following those options will
allow to supply additional commands via stdin (and thus reproduce
the current behavior, if desired).

Regards, STefan