Does FreeBSD have an assigned Internet OID?

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 02:46:52 +0000
For the NFS over TLS work, I have a need for an Internet OID.
(I understand that IETF assigns ones for things like SNMP under
1.3.6.1.4.1...)

I'm referring to the long strings of numbers separated by "."s,
where each number is a subtree administered by someone.

If either the project or Foundation has one assigned to them,
that I can acquire a subnumber (or whatever they call the next
layer down), please let me know.

Thanks, rick