Re: installkernel: install: /usr/lib/debug/boot/kernel/: No such file or directory *** Error code 71

From: Hartmann, O. <ohartmann_at_walstatt.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 13:05:39 +0200
On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 12:31:21 +0200
Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you show more of the log?
>
> When you installkernel you should see:
> mkdir -p /boot/kernel
> install -p -m 555 -o root -g wheel kernel /boot/kernel/

These lines are seen right after the beginning of "make installkernel".

> mkdir -p /usr/lib/debug/boot/kernel
> install -p -m 555 -o root -g wheel kernel.debug
> /usr/lib/debug/boot/kernel/

I wouldn't expect these lines according to my /etc/src.conf, since I
disbaled debugging and installing debugging infos.

> Did these succeed? Do these dirs exist now?

It is not existent, as expected:

# ll /usr/lib/debug/boot/kernel/
ls: /usr/lib/debug/boot/kernel/: No such file or directory