The spkr driver

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 10:25:06 -0600
Greetings,

I'd like to retire the spkr driver. It was a cute hack before sound cards
were ubiquitous, but it's not been kept up to date, and it's not clear that
it still works.... It is still Giant locked, and though it's not a huge
effort to do the locking I literally have no way to test it that I trust...

Is anybody using it these days for anything? If not, I'd propose we
de-orbit it before 13. If so, I need people to test patches to remove
Giant...

Warner