Identifying broken applications following careless use of make -DBATCH_DELETE_OLD_FILES delete-old-libs

From: Graham Perrin <grahamperrin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 07:41:45 +0000
Re:
<https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html#updating-src-completing-check-old>
I made careless use of:

cd /usr/src && make -DBATCH_DELETE_OLD_FILES delete-old-libs

– then found applications such as LibreOffice no longer working as
expected. Resolved (I believe):

pkg remove inkscape libreoffice && pkg autoremove && pkg install
inkscape libreoffice

Please: how can I positively identify other applications that I might
have broken through careless deletion of old libraries?