Re: Hardware crypto card wanted

From: Alan Somers <asomers_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 16:36:32 -0600
Yeah, just apply the patch and run the geli tests.  The patch add one
additional geli test, too.  IIUC, geli doesn't use the thread pool when
it's using hardware crypto, which is why I think it's important that change
be tested both ways.  The change is here:
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D25587

-Alan