-CURRENT and drm-devel-kmod

From: Andreas Nilsson <andrnils_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 23:57:52 +0200
Hello,

I've been running -CURRENT on my x1 yoga 1st gen for a long time, with
drm-current-kmod. As I understand it that port is no longer recommended and
one should run drm-devel-kmod . However, when I load i915kms from -devel
the console stops refreshing. It only refreshes when I switch
(Ctrl+alt+Fx). I see it refresh and display the new content just before
switching to the requested console.

X behaves the same way. Has anyone experienced this?

Best regards
Andreas