Re: rc.d services started twice

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 07:53:49 -0700
On Sun, Jun 07, 2020 at 04:44:12PM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> for quite a while I've been noticing that rc-services seems to be start
> twice on -CURRENT. Why is this? Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> I see 'Starting cron' twice, as well as ntpd, loading of modules mounting
> of filesystems.

I see that Kyle posted a suggestion; I'll note that I do not see this --
I just cross-checked log entries from console.log with those of messages
from when I smoke-tested the just-built head (& stable/12) on my laptop:
just single invocations.  (FWIW, I am not using pkgbase.)

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill				david_at_catwhisker.org
"... we distance ourselves from the incendiary language of this President."