nightly snapshot for CURRENT ?

From: Emmanuel Vadot <manu_at_bidouilliste.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 21:47:56 +0200
 Hello all,

 I've just hit again something that I've hit (and probably others too)
often.
 If a change in base break some ports and it's snapshoted in the txz
available at download.freebsd.org, you need to wait a week for the next
tarball to be available.
 Since poudriere uses the tarball when you setup a jail it means that
the only solution you have is to recreate your jail by building it, and
since building world nowdays is very expensive that delay your work too
much.
 Would it be possible to generate the tarballs every day instead of
every week ? At least for tier-1 arches.

 Cheers,

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu_at_bidouilliste.com> <manu_at_freebsd.org>