Re: nightly snapshot for CURRENT ?

From: Rodney W. Grimes <freebsd-rwg_at_gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 17:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
> On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 19:56:30 +0000
> Glen Barber <gjb_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 09, 2020 at 09:47:56PM +0200, Emmanuel Vadot wrote:
> > >
> > >  Hello all,
> > >
> > >  I've just hit again something that I've hit (and probably others too)
> > > often.
> > >  If a change in base break some ports and it's snapshoted in the txz
> > > available at download.freebsd.org, you need to wait a week for the next
> > > tarball to be available.
> > >  Since poudriere uses the tarball when you setup a jail it means that
> > > the only solution you have is to recreate your jail by building it, and
> > > since building world nowdays is very expensive that delay your work too
> > > much.
> > >  Would it be possible to generate the tarballs every day instead of
> > > every week ? At least for tier-1 arches.
> > >

> > Let's revisit this sometime next week after 11.4 is out.
> >
> > Glen
> >

>  Sure, works for me.
>
>  Thanks,

Its not quite a snapshot, but it is the bits one needs to quickly
contruct one, and that is in the jenkins artifacts.  I even
modified my diskless boot environment creater so I can give it
a rXXXXX that exists in Jenkins and it builds me a diskless boot
tree all set up ready for testing/recovery.

http://artifacts.ci.freebsd.org/snapshot/head/${SVNREV}/${ARCH}/${ARCH}/base.txz

--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgrimes_at_freebsd.org