Re: CTF: UEFI HTTP boot support

From: Miguel C <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:17:18 +0100
I've been trying out FreeBSD with raspberry Pi4 (4GB) and wanted to see
what the state of HTTP BOOT is in FreeBSD, so I bumped into this!

I'm curious if it should be possible to point to a img/iso directly (I
tried to use the img.xz unpacked it and make it available on a local web
server and that didn't seem to work for me)  but maybe thats cause those
images miss something, so arm64 aside does that work for amd64? I.E. using
the bootonly.iso?

And on the other hand is there any doc on how to set up dhcp/http specific
to FreeBSD similar to https://en.opensuse.org/UEFI_HTTPBoot_Server_Setup?

I looked into https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/network-diskless.html
but that doesn't seem to be up to date (or at least it focuses only on PXE
and TFTP).

For clarification my ultimate goal is to use a few pi4's as "thin clients",
so eventually I will have to setup an image of the system with the needed
software (freerdp) but for starters I just wanted to check if pointing
directly to a img/iso would work and that does not seem to be the case.

Thanks.