В ответ на: Re: editors/libreoffice PDF export/printing broken

From: Kostya Berger <bergerkos_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 18:26:19 +0000 (UTC)
No need to pkg upgrade. They are all freshly installed from official repo. Clean install, new fresh user.
The same in my second install, Synth built local repo. Same thing.
And I'm talking about the PDF button in LO interface. Or File> Export to PDF.

Отправлено из Yahoo Почты для Android

  пн, 22 июн. 2020 в 20:22 Gleb Popov<6yearold_at_gmail.com> написал(-а):   On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 9:04 PM Kostya Berger <bergerkos_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> r362292In editors/libreoffice 6.4.4 PDF export is broken, including also
> PDF print to file. Tried with locally built 6.4.4 and pre-built package
> 6.4.4.2 from official repo (separate installation for testing purposes).
> Symptoms: of all content only graphics/tables elements get exported to
> PDF. No text. PS printing is all right.As regards PDF printing to file in
> general, it still works fine in Firefox. Only LO is affected. I filed a bug
> report as well.
>
> With kindest regards,
> Kostya Berger

Hum, can't reproduce this on my side. Can you do `pkg upgrade`, maybe some
dependency is out of date?