В ответ на: Re: ? ????? ??: Re: FYI: forum web site is .. unreadable

From: Kostya Berger <bergerkos_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 15:04:11 +0000 (UTC)
Can it be due to some interference/filtering by your router or your ISP?  I have never EVER seen such problem in Firefox on ANY system.
Did you try from Windows from the same place?

Anyway, you can try resetting your Firefox to defaults.
Отправлено из Yahoo Почты для Android

  вт, 23 июн. 2020 в 17:55 Steffen Nurpmeso<steffen_at_sdaoden.eu> написал(-а):   Gary Jennejohn wrote in
<20200623130733.658b4a40_at_ernst.home>:
 |On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 09:05:06 +0000 (UTC)
 |Kostya Berger <bergerkos_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
 |
 |> Looks fine in my Firefox. No such problems. Locally built Firefox.
 |>  ____, 23 ______. 2020 __ 10:32 Niclas Zeising<zeising+freebsd_at_daemonic.\
 |>  se> ______________(-__):  On 2020-06-23 08:48, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

 ..

 |>> I see exactly the same bad formatting with the standard firefox \
 |>> port.__ All the
 |>> text is pushed to the right.
 |>>
 |>> seamonkey works, but it's been removed from ports.
 |>
 |> It looks fine on my 1080p display, using Firefox from FreeBSD packages.
 |
 |I just installed the latest firefox from the package repository and \
 |the forum page
 |is still mis-formatted.
 |
 |This is the only website of the many I use which displays this error.
 |
 |My display is 2560x1440 (probably irrelevant).  Not really all that \
 |important
 |to me in any case.

I have registered myself at the forum, but it is still unusable
even thereafter.  I looked at the source but i miss two decades of
CSS etc. development to truly understand what there is, and since
even the stylesheets are generated via monstrous URLs from a PHP
script (!!) i cannot tell at all what is going on, to give a hint.
But FreeBSD is not a marginal side note, even if i do not have
a FreeBSD system with X display right now.

Accessing forums.freebsd.org via lynx "looks much better", but it
says "JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please
enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.".
Forums are not for me, it was just for your interest.

--steffen