ATH10K

From: David Satime Wallin <david_at_dwall.in>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 18:54:27 +0100
Hi everyone,

I'm not a regular on this list so please excuse me if this is the wrong
forum for the following question.

I have tried to find information about any progress on the ath10k (QCA6174)
-wireless driver for *BSD.

I read about some alpha -version drivers for FreeBSDas early as 2016.
Further along there's been discussions about it throughout 2017, 2018 and
2019. Someone mentioned that a driver might were to be included in FreeBSD
12.0 that does not seem to be the case.

So, just interested; Anyone got anything working or have any information
about any work being done on a driver?

Very best regards, David

--

Vänligen,