Bridge project update (Week of March 16th)

From: Kristof Provost <kp_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:57:58 +0900
Hi,

A quick status update this week.

I’ve been preoccupied with the AsiaBSDcon replacement hackathon
(Thanks for organising hrs_at_!) and repeated changes to my travel plans.

I did get the chance to discuss my ideas with manu_at_, which was very
helpful. I believe I have a good idea of how to approach the
epoch-ification now, and hope to have a functional prototype in a few
weeks.

Best regards,
Kristof Provost