buildworld failed (usr.bin/kyua)

From: Ruslan Garipov <ruslanngaripov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:40:18 +0500
I failed to update FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT amd64 r359231 to r359351.

End of the build log:

$ su root -c "make -j16 buildworld"
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_cli_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_drivers_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_model_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_engine_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_utils_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_store_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_model_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_utils_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_engine_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_utils_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_model_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -llutok_pie
ld: error: unable to find library -lkyua_store_pie
ld: error: too many errors emitted, stopping now (use -error-limit=0
to see all errors)
c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- cpuset_getdomain.po ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
*** [kyua] Error code 1

make[4]: stopped in /usr/src/usr.bin/kyua
1 error

make[4]: stopped in /usr/src/usr.bin/kyua
*** [all_subdir_usr.bin/kyua] Error code 2

May be it's related to r359260[1].  Therefore, here is my TEST-settings:

$ fgrep TEST /etc/src.conf
WITHOUT_GOOGLETEST=
WITHOUT_TESTS=
WITH_TESTS_SUPPORT=

Also what has confused me: it's a virtual machine which failed to build.
A physical one built userland and kernel just fine.  Both the physical
and virtual machines have almost the same (differ only by CPU
"selection" options) make.conf and src.conf and different kernel
configurations.  Both the machines were FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT amd64
r359231.  I've started to build on clean systems (no /usr/obj at all).

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

I apologize in advance if I will delay my further replies, due to world
wide health situation.

Thanks!

[1] https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-head/2020-March/134800.html