Re: lock order reversal and poudriere

From: Grzegorz Junka <list1_at_gjunka.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 11:35:31 +0100
On 02/05/2020 10:54, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> I am compiling some packages with poudriere on 13-current kernel. I
>> noticed some strange messages printed into the terminal and dmesg:
>>
>> lock order reversal:
> [...]
>> Are those the debug messages that aren't visible on non-current kernel
>> and should they be reported?
> Yes, they should be checked and reported.
>
> For more details see:
>
> http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html
>
> There's a webpage with a list of all known LORs and a way to
> report new LORs.

Thanks Kurt. I can't find those two specific LORs in the list on that
page. The page also says to report them using a link, which leads to 404
:-), or on this mailing list, which I did. I am not sure what else
should I do. How do I know if I have got a backtrace?

Are those errors:

pid 43297 (conftest), jid 5, uid 0: exited on signal 11

related or it's a different issue?

GrzegorzJ