Re: panic: Assertion lock == sq->sq_lock failed at /usr/src-13/sys/kern/subr_sleepqueue.c:371

From: Grzegorz Junka <list1_at_gjunka.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 19:25:22 +0100
On 02/05/2020 15:40, Conrad Meyer wrote:
> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> If you have another machine connected by network that you can install
> and start netdumpd on, and; ipv4 configured on a supported network
> device before the machine paniced; and a recent CURRENT; you should be
> able to initiate a kernel dump over the network with 'netdump -s
> server-ip' in DDB.  In more complicated situations you might also need
> to specify '-g gateway-ip -c client-ip -i interface', but for servers
> on the LAN or available via the default gateway route, the former
> ought to work.

Thanks Conrad. That doesn't seem to work. netdump -s reports "Failed to
ARP server" then "failed to locate MAC address". Both systems are in the
same local network and the system that crashed did have a network
configured prior to crash. In fact, I was logged in over ssh in one of
the terminals. I tried through a switch and when the network is
connected directly. I tried to specify the interface and the client IP.

Is there a way to specify MAC directly?

GrzegorzJ