drm drivers project report (week of May 4th)

From: Emmanuel Vadot <manu_at_bidouilliste.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 20:59:29 +0200
 Hello all,

 This is the first report for this project of updating our drm drivers
as it started this week.

 I've started this week by cleaning our drm-v5.0 port comparing it with
Linux as the less diff we have, the easiest it is to apply the patches
from Linux.
 One commit was made to base linuxkpi so we have less patches in the
DRM drivers themself :
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/360787