Re: imported zpool not persistent across reboot

From: marco <marco+freebsd-current_at_lordsith.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 21:59:53 +0000
On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 11:17:53PM +0200, you (claudiu vasadi) sent the following to [freebsd-current] :
> zpool set cachefile=/boot/zfs/zpool.cache

The cachefile property is something I thought about but didn't think it to be the solution
because the default zroot pool also doesn't have the cachefile property
set:

 [~] zpool get cachefile zroot backup
 NAME    PROPERTY   VALUE      SOURCE
 backup  cachefile  -          default
 zroot   cachefile  -          defaul

Come to think of it, because I'm still on base ZFS and having imported
the backup pool as readonly, I can't even set any property for the
backup pool.
So the only way for me to get this backup pool imported properly is to switch to
the sysutils/openzfs port.

--
Marco van Lienen -- Unix SysAdmin
https://keybase.io/scarcry , GnuPG id: 8580E6CB