in between freeBSD and ghostBSD

From: Miranda van Breukelingen (Lizbeth Mutterhunt, Ph.D.) <lizbethmutterhunt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 19:08:53 +0100
hiya,

have this: https://www.unitedbsd.com/d/310-ghostbsd-to-be-made-current

what do you think of it? laptop still compiling (29 hours for the
userspace mostly llvm and clang). I think a good idea is a "('pkg update
-f '*')", compiling from which ports. in ghostBSD it's simply pkg
install ports but the freeBSD checked out with .svn.

will post results here (maybe from the other netBSD if nothing works),
inkl. the crash-trace from the drm-kmod-current; how about
drm-kmod-devel? there's a binary for ghostBSD but I get a kernel panic
when loading the driver; stacktrace to be rescued and brought to netBSD.

any suggestions or tipps for that kinda situation?

lizbeth