Re: dma-resv.c: make does not know, how to compile

From: Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 11:38:18 +0100
On 11/18/20 11:32 AM, M&S - Krasznai András wrote:
> Hi
>
> in the last two days I was not able to compile FreeBSD-CURRENT, make stopped with error:
>
> does not know, how to compile dma-resv.c
>
> I did not find the above file in a freshly synchromized source tree (dma-resv.h file does exist).

You are probably using drm-kmod and missing the following patch:

https://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=2979410+0+/usr/local/www/mailindex/archive/2020/svn-ports-head/20201115.svn-ports-head

Basically, you probably want to update the graphics/drm-current-kmod port and install it so that all
the required driver sources are present at /usr/local/sys/modules/drm-current-kmod.

Cheers,

Mateusz