bhyve win 10 guest: destroy to restart

From: Kostya Berger <bergerkos_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 18:49:35 +0000 (UTC)
Hello!It's been like that ever since I started using win 10 guest in bhyve: If I need to restart win 10 guest I have to destroy the VM after guest shutdown. Because the bhyve startup script aborts, but the VM remains and won't be started again unless destroyed.
I'm using bhyve binary with starting command line, nothing else. Is that a normal behaviour? Or am I supposed to use vm-bhyve? If so, how can I convert the existing script to vm-bhyve config without Windows requiring new registration because of new hardware?Hope these aren't too many questions....

Отправлено из Yahoo Почты для Android